Email Pop up

Friday, July 31, 2015

EFT Tapping: My Journey

EFT Tapping has helped me to become a better person. Up to now, I still cannot believe that I discovered this one secret to release my traumas in just minutes. I feel really blessed to discover EFT Tapping and I know that this will bring more great things in my life and the lives of other people.

       EFT Tapping

I will be sharing to you some of the things EFT Tapping has helped me with and these are the following:

Chronic Headache, Fever and Colds. I used to drink medicines weekly to relieve my headache, to cure my fever and colds, to remove body pains. Now, I am proud to say that it is almost a year that I have not drank those medicines at all. I already know that most of my sickness is due to my negative emotions and I just have to clear them with EFT Tapping.

I got promoted to a Senior Management Position just a few months after I started EFT Tapping.  We do have difficult clients. Before, I used to just stay quiet and accept all the things they say. When I learned EFT Tapping, I started voicing out my opinion and I am bold enough to say things that I want to say.


I 'was' a negative person. In some way, I still am but now I can control it. EFT Tapping has helped me a lot to dig down and see why I am acting certain ways. I have traumas growing up and the pains I had when I was a child has manifested in my adult life. EFT Tapping has helped me rediscover myself and uncover the painful areas so I can heal.

I 'was' addicted to Facebook, to internet, etc. - EFT Tapping has helped me to overcome my addiction. I can now control myself and do things that matter. I learned about self sabotage and I know that I may be doing these things so I can avoid doing things that I need to do but my sub-conscious mind is afraid to do.

I got healed from my frozen shoulders. I used to call have weekly massage before and sometimes even twice a week. I have frozen shoulders and I was diagnosed to have a slight scoliosis. When I learned EFT Tapping, I realized that I got frozen shoulders because of stress. I am stressed mostly at work. I have difficulty following orders from my bosses but I am good at what I do. I keep my irritation and it manifested in my shoulders. I am glad to tell you that it has been more than 5 months that I did not have my weekly massage. My masseuse even texted me and asked why I did not call her anymore.





I am a better mother and wife - EFT Tapping helped me to be more compassionate to other people especially my husband and my daughter.

I am not afraid to take a risk anymore - I was not happy working a 9-hour a day job. As mentioned, I just got promoted few months ago but I cannot find my joy in my work. I decided to do the things I want and I am way happier now.



It was sometime in 2014 that I started to watch Youtube videos on EFT Tapping. I really cannot remember why I bumped into the EFT Tapping videos but I figured that it could be because I know that John Calub, Money Magnet mentor in the Philippines introduced EFT Tapping to us. He is also the one who introduced Jack Canfield to us. In one of his presentation manuals, he wrote down all his mentors and it included T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins, etc.

To cut the long story short, I bought Jack Canfield's book on EFT Tapping because of John Calub. I tried it for some time and then forgot about it. One day, I read the book again and saw the name Nick Ortner who gave the foreword in Jack Canfield's book.

Out of curiosity, I searched Nick Ortner and watched Nick Ortner's videos of EFT Tapping. I got hooked and I watched them over and over again. I tried tapping following his videos in Youtube. There is a noticeable change in me. I then started to buy books from the US on Tapping like -







I also joined the 2015 Tapping World Summit wherein I was able to listen/ meet the Tapping Experts and they are the following:



The Eight List Types
  • Joan Ranquet
  • Margaret Lynch
  • Cheryl Richardson
  • Jessica Ortner
  • Lori Leyden
  • Dr. Kim D'Eramo
  • Julie Schiffman
  • Pamela Bruner
  • Brad Yates
  • Pat Carrington
  • Dawson Church
  • Donna Eden
  • Alina Frank and Craig Weiner
  • Ester Nicholson
  • Mary Ayers
  • Karl Dawson
  • Rick Wilkes
  • Lindsay Kenny
  • Carol Tuttle
  • Collette Baron-Reid
  • Bob Proctor
  • Carol Look
  • Carol Tuttle
  • Dawson Church
  • Dr. Joseph Mercola
  • Patricia Carrington
  • Joe Vitale
  • Jack Canfield
  • Bruce Lipton
  • Cheryl Richardson
  • Kris Carr
  • Louise Hay
  • Dr. Mark Hyman
  • Wayne Dyer
  • Lissa Rankin
  • Nick Ortner
  • Dr. Christiane Northrup
  • David Feinstein
  • Jaqui Crooks
    



EFT Tapping together with my faith has given me so much good things. My only wish is to let people know about this. It is not as big now but I know it will be soon.

Join us in the EFT Tapping world and your life will change positively.

Be happy. Be healthy. Be rich. Be glamorous. Be Free.



No comments:

Post a Comment