Email Pop up

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

EFT Tapping: Script for Inflammation (and other symptoms...) - (NOT intended as medical advice)

I had a terrible headache earlier and I tapped and tapped but nothing happened. I tapped on worry about money. I tapped on my headache. But still, no relief. I am thinking that I may have an inflammation internally because I have been feeling nauseous the past weeks. I opened my internet and followed my favorite EFT Tapping expert, Brad Yates.

If you are suffering from an inflammation, please tap along.

Script for Inflammation - Brad Yates




Take responsibility for your own well-being.

Karate Chop Point: Even though I have this inflammation, I choose to love and accept myself anyway.
Even though I have this inflammation, I choose to love and honor myself anyway.

Even though I have this inflammation and it's upsetting. It's uncomfortable. It's distressing.

Even though I have this inflammation, I choose to deeply and completely love, honor and accept myself anyway and anyone else who might somehow be involved in some level.




Top of the Head (TH): This inflammation.
Eyebrow (EB): This inflammation.
Side of the eye (SE): This inflammation.
Under the eye (UE): All this inflammation.
Under the nose (UN): All this discomfort.
Chin (CH): It can be uncomfortable at times.
Collar bone (CB): Physically and emotionally.
Underarm (UA): I don't like the way it feels.

TH: Maybe I don't like the way it looks.
EB: And I really wish I didn't have it.
SE: Something in me thinks I need it.
UE: I's just me trying to take care of myself.
UN: Trying to protect myself.
CH: Even trying to heal myself.
CB: From something either known or unknown.
UA: And whatever extent possible

TH: I choose to continue healing
EB: Allowing myself to reduce this inflammation
SE: If there is a healthier way to take care of this situation,
UE: I am allowing myself to find that
UN: I may not even be consciously aware of it
CH: I'm allowing this healing at an unconscious level
CB: I'm allowing myself to feel better
UA: Clearing at the root of this inflammation




TH: It may be physical
EB: It might very well be emotional
SE: My body is reacting to something
UE: I choose to find the healthier response
UN: I choose to feel more peace
CH: I choose to feel better
CB: Clearing this inflammation from it's very root
UA: Clearing it at a cellular level

TH: Clearing the roots of this all the way back from my past
EB: This inflammation
SE: Maybe a response to something that happened a long time ago
UE: And this is how I'm trying to take care of myself
UN: Allowing myself to heal at the deepest levels
CH: Healing the cause of this inflammation
CB: Allowing myself to feel peace
UA: I'm allowing myself to heal

TH: In body, mind and spirit.

Take a deep breath. So I did the tapping and viola, my headache was gone. Maybe I got healed of the inflammation or that my body is reacting to something negative. Thanks, Brad for sharing your EFT Tapping Scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment