Email Pop up

Friday, July 31, 2015

EFT Tapping: Removing Back Pain, Frozen Shoulders, Scoliosis

How many of you have chronic back pain? I can totally relate with you. I know that those of you who are working can also relate with that.

I have office mates who suffered chronic back pain too and there are times that I would hear them saying that they will go to a spa or have someone massage them. Are you one of us?

EFT Tapping

I started having back pains last 2004 and I thought that it is because of using the computer for hours in my work. When I was diagnosed with slight scoliosis, I said that it could be the reason why. I remember one time when we had a team building the resort offers a massage. I availed the one hour massage but the masseuse told me that she cannot remove the ball in my shoulders. I thought my case was hopeless. Every week, I would have a massage and the next week, the pain will reappear.

 


When I did EFT Tapping the pain went away. You can also do the same. I am very positive that EFT Tapping will be able to help you just as it helped me. EFT Tapping also uncovered issues that I have been carrying that caused my back pain such as fear, pressure in my work, pressure in the family, pressure that I felt as a working mother and wife. Most of my fears stem when I was a little child and it would reappear every time I would encounter similar situations. EFT Tapping not only healed my shoulders, it helped my life, and you can, too!

The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief: A Step-by-Step Guide to Reducing and Eliminating Chronic Pain

EFT Tapping
http://cdn1.dealnyou.in/img/original/shutterstock_76210153.jpg?w=91&h=69

Be happy. Be healthy. Be rich. Be glamorous. Be Free.


 Click here for the Tapping for Back Pain from Julie Schiffman for Back Pain. 






No comments:

Post a Comment