Email Pop up

Thursday, August 13, 2015

EFT Tapping: Script for Being a Money Magnet

You want to be rich. I am sure of that. That is why you landed to my blog. I do, too. What is amazing is that this is possible with the help of the right mindset. Here's one of my favorite Tapping Scripts from Brad Yates.

abundance, brad yates, carol look, EFT, EFT Tapping, eft theraphy, jessica ortner, julie   schiffman, margaret lynch, nick ortner, roger callahan, tapping eft, Tapping therapy, the   tapping solution, what is eft
Please tap along and be a Money Magnet!

"Taking full responsibility for your own well-being.

I choose to be a magnet to money.

I choose to love and accept myself.

I choose to be a magnet to money.

I choose to love and honor myself.

I choose to be a magnet to money.

I choose to attract more of it.

I choose to allow more of it.

Cause sometimes I attract it and I push it away.

And I choose to knock that off.

I choose to be a magnet to money.

And I choose to deeply love, honor and accept myself and anyone else in my life who taught me to repel money.

Eyebrow (EB): I choose to be a magnet to money.
Side of the eye (SE): I choose to be a magnet to money.
Under the eye (UE): I choose to attract more of it.
Under the nose (UN): I choose to be allow it to be easy.
Chin (CH): I choose to know there's plenty out there.
Collar bone (CB): Other people are allowing it.
Underarm (UA): Im often pushing it away. 

TH: I choose to knock that off.
EB: I choose to attract a lot more money.
SE: I get to decide how much.
UE: I get to decide how much is right for me.
UN: And Im attracting it.
CH: Im allowing it to come to me.
CB: Im clearing all my old reasons for repelling it.
UA: All my old reasons for avoiding money.





TH: All my old reasons for resisting money.
EB: All these fears about why I couldnt and shouldnt have it.
SE: All these fears and doubts about not being deserving.
UE: The money is out there.
UN: And Im saying 'Oh no, I shouldnt.'
CH: And I keep pushing it away.
CB: And now Im drawing it in.
UA:And I allow it to flow.

TH: Money comes in and money goes out.
EB: There are many good uses for my money.
SE:I spend and invest money wisely.
UE: I use to have plenty of money to do so.
UN: So Im being a magnet to money.
CH: Drawing a lot more to me.
CB: And allowing it to come.
UA:Releasing these old money blocks.

TH: Releasing these money blocks at a cellular level.
EB: Releasing these money resistance all the way from my past.
SE: All those times in my life where I was told not to attract money.
UE: I was told to repel it.
UN: And if any of it comes my way, I was supposed to get rid of it as soon as possible.
CH: All this need to get rid of money.
CB: All this need to keep it from getting to me in the first place.






TH: I'm clearing all that stuff out.
EB: So I cant help but attract money.
SE: I can run but I cant hide.
UE: I'm a magnet to money.
UN: And money keeps finding me.
CH: But that hasnt been my experience in the past.
CB: I must have been really good at hiding.
UA: Ive been out running money.

TH: I'm slowing down and letting it catch up to me.
EB: I'm drawing it to me.
SE: Because there's so much that I can do with it.
UE: To make sure that all my needs are met.
UN: And I can help others.
CH: And I can teach them how to be a magnet to money too.
CB: Clearing those old blocks.
UA:And allowing myself to be a magnet to money.
TH: In body, mind and spirit.

Take a deep breath.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this script.... Been searching for this a week now and am grateful i finally found this script. Thank you thank you....

    ReplyDelete